Apostrophe

About Forums Windows 7 Miscellaneous Apostrophe

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

While checking out the Microsoft tech support website, I noticed that there was a page dedicated to « apostrophizing » bad drivers. Apparently, the apostrophe (period) is a powerful symbol that can be used to communicate a ton of information. For example, the apostrophe could indicate that your system is missing a software update, or it could mean that you are trying to communicate your success or failure. So, I got curious and checked out what the apostrophe actually means in Microsoft products, and I found out that the apostrophe does mean something. The apostrophe is used in the program files, where Windows references the source code to the program.

Even though it has nothing to do with Microsoft support, the apostrophe is still used as a basic punctuation mark in the Microsoft Windows Operating System. The difference between using the apostrophe in MS Word and not using it is basically syntax, not spelling. Therefore, when you are looking for support for Windows programs, it is very important to spell everything correctly. When you say « apostrophize » backwards, it looks like it is spelled with an « S », but that is not the case. And, if you are unsure about the spelling of a word or phrase, the best thing to do is use Google to look up the meaning of the word or phrase. This way, you will be able to determine if the word or phrase is correct or not, and you won’t have to waste any time on support when you can do that.

The only other way that you are going to get a Microsoft-related support response on your system is by searching for it. If you are not sure about what a word or phrase means, just type it into Google, and Microsoft-related support-related terms will pop up when you press the search button. Therefore, while using a computer and need some help, the best way to get support for a program or website is to simply Google the word or phrase that you need help with.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.