Asp Menu Control Does Not Work Ie8

About Forums Microsoft Public: Windows Live Mail Desktop Asp Menu Control Does Not Work Ie8

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

The Windows XP menu control is installed and working, but it fails to run on the Microsoft side because the CLSID file it uses is missing. It does not seem to matter what you do. You just cannot get the program to work on Microsoft’s side, and it even says that the file does not exist! There is a command line that you can use to manually get the program to run on Windows 2020 and above, but that seems to fail. It still says that the file is not found. Any help with this problem would be appreciated!

I have looked at this situation many times with different people, but my solution was always different. Sometimes it worked for one person, sometimes it didn’t. Another time it didn’t work at all! I decided that I would call Support and try calling them. I explained the problem, but I guess they do not have any better solution. Their Customer Service representatives told me that the way to get the program to run is to install it using the Microsoft Installer program and then run it using the ‘Run’ menu. After that, I figured that would take care of it.

Anyway, even though the program was installed and running correctly, the program does not work anymore when I use the menu control. I guess the way to make the program run on the Microsoft side is to uninstall the program and then reinstall it using the appropriate uninstaller. Then you should use the new installation program to run it again, but it does not seem to work. Please help!

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.