Calendar Wont Sync Wlm

About Forums Microsoft Public: Windows Live Mail Desktop Calendar Wont Sync Wlm

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

The Winlogon Error is a Microsoft Windows error that can appear randomly and for no apparent reason. It can often appear when trying to synchronize the calendar with Microsoft Outlook, and if it persists for more than one day it will prompt you to use the Microsoft Exchange Repair Tool to fix the problem. This tool only fixes the problems within the Microsoft Exchange, and won’t help with the Winlogon Error, which appears on all Windows operating systems. I was having the same problem, so I used the Microsoft Exchange Repair Tool to repair the registry in my computer and this led to the Winlogon Error being resolved. However, this tool does not resolve the Winlogon Error, and in fact it might make it worse by making it even worse.

You must use the Registry Fix Suite to repair the Winlogon Error from the MSExchange database, and this is the tool that the Microsoft Support should have been using to fix the Winlogon Error. You will be directed to download this tool when your Winlogon Error occurs. Once downloaded, you will be asked to run the Setup Wizard on your computer, where it will perform an initial scan of your computer for any possible errors, and will then create a restore point.

If you get the Setup Wizard asks you to make a restore point after you install the tool, then do not run it. There is another option, which is to manually edit the files that are in the Winlogon Error. To do this, you must locate the EXE file in the registry directory of your computer and then copy and paste the wrong key that is called ‘. Now replace the blank string with the actual key you are looking for and then edit the registry file until the file is repaired and the Winlogon Error is resolved.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.