Cannot Open My T Mobile Photo Album Their Site

About Forums Technology News Cannot Open My T Mobile Photo Album Their Site

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

I found that my husband’s Microsoft Mobile Photo Album had a problem and would not open. So I went to the Windows Store and it turns out that I did not have the Windows Vista product activated and I could not download anything new because the PC I was trying to download the Windows from was incompatible with Windows Vista. When I looked for Microsoft Support, I discovered that it was still on Easter Sunday. After a whole day of trying to access help, I found out that the online support was down, meaning that they are just doing support in an online format, meaning I couldn’t find the support help at all.

When I tried to log in, I discovered that I could not do anything because the support was unavailable. In fact, the support team had taken down their website. I started a search with Google about the situation, and I realized that this is not like Microsoft at all. It is only showing me Microsoft Support if I typed something in the search box, such as « Windows Vista Error, Windows XP Support ». It was not telling me anything relevant about the status of my problem.

I decided to take the matter into my own hands and I started searching for Microsoft Mobile Photo Album. This proved to be much more effective, as I got a couple of sites that actually have information related to my problem. After this, I learned how to make the problem go away. I just had to get a lot of registry cleaning software and it took care of the problem.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.