Cannot Open My T Mobile Photo Album Their Site

About Forums Microsoft Public: Windows Live Mail Desktop Cannot Open My T Mobile Photo Album Their Site

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

We’re at the point where the blue screen is a pretty common problem with my T mobile and I cannot open my new photos, album and some older ones. I cannot open my album even if I want to send someone an email. Is there any way to fix this? It’s a very annoying problem that no one wants to deal with, not even Microsoft. Anyone who’s had this problem has reported a Microsoft Support Advisor asking for the user’s location and taking them to Microsoft’s site.

To put it mildly, this is very annoying and not something that someone wants to deal with when they get a support advisor. When I sent the same story to a Microsoft Technet Forum Moderator, he said that I may be able to open my album by trying something like the following: « click on the mobile photo album, click on the folder at the top of the view, select ‘Properties’, then click on the ‘View’ tab, then ‘Show in Explorer’. Just use the folder to find the photos. After you do this, it should open the album. » However, this only worked for me once. The next time I tried it, it still wouldn’t work.

I suppose that’s probably why this « support advisor » keeps asking for my location, but they do that anyway. Someone asked a Microsoft Support Advisor about what the steps were for opening their albums. Here’s the answer: « When you are trying to open an album, make sure the folder you wish to open is in the right location. If it isn’t, you can try using « Show in Explorer » and then opening it. »

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.