Cannot Send Email I Can Receive No Problem

About Forums Windows Update Cannot Send Email I Can Receive No Problem

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

The support I got with the Microsoft Windows operating system was excellent, which was really a surprise since I’ve been using Linux for some time now. I was having problems with my Windows operating system receiving emails but the one thing that I used to be able to do is no longer possible. Now when I send an email, it never reaches me and the same is true when I want to read it on my computer screen. But if I use Outlook Express, the problem disappears as it has a support team that will help me. There are a lot of people who are not able to send email from Microsoft Windows because they have a virus or a problem with their email server.

There are people who have gotten support for these issues but it doesn’t seem to get solved in a timely manner. So if you’re having problems sending emails from Windows, it’s best to have someone look at it and get it fixed. For example, your issue is the fact that you’re unable to send email from the Windows system because your email server is down or not working. Microsoft doesn’t release the technical details regarding a lot of problems with their Windows system, so you may not know where to find them. But you will be able to look for them on the Internet.

Another problem that you may be experiencing is that you’re unable to send email from Windows because there is a problem with your email address. Microsoft is not likely to be the problem with the email system because they offer services to fix this problem too. In other words, your email server could be sending your email address out incorrectly or the way it should be sent. But whatever the case may be, the support for your issue will be answered if you try searching online. You may also be able to take care of it yourself or you can hire someone who is knowledgeable about this issue.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.