Cannot Send Email I Can Receive No Problem

About Forums Technology News Cannot Send Email I Can Receive No Problem

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

I have a very frustrating problem on my computer. Whenever I try to send an email, the program simply refuses to send the message and says I can’t send or receive mail in my computer. What is happening here? Why can’t I send and receive email from my computer?

The first step I have taken to resolve this problem is to download a special Microsoft virus scanner called « MS Paint.exe ». After running this program, I found that the virus program is actually blocking the Windows registry. This is a very important component in Windows that keeps all the important files you need for your computer. The « MS Paint.exe » virus uses this registry file to track and delete emails it detects. If you would like to delete this virus and stop this spamming behavior, I recommend doing a search on Google for the words « MS Paint.exe – Removal » and you should be able to find a link to a good and genuine anti-spyware tool that will remove the virus.

When you get rid of the Microsoft Malware, the « MS Paint.exe » virus will usually just disappear and no longer attack the computer. If you don’t remove the infection, your computer will become more prone to viruses and other threats. You should also check your email on a regular basis, especially if you do your work online. If you must send emails, make sure they are encrypted to make it harder for people to read.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.