Cant Open Attachments My Live Mail

About Forums Technology News Cant Open Attachments My Live Mail

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

I recently had a Microsoft Live Mail account for the first time and I was able to open a message in it only to get the « I can’t open this attachment. » error. I went on Microsoft’s website to check and see if this was a common issue, and found out that it is indeed a problem. So after looking through their forums, I learned the cause of this issue and then went on with my LiveMail.

I decided to have the issue resolved so I could be able to send and receive my Live Mail. I also wanted to be able to open files in the attachment on the Live Mail to my emails. I read several forums and learned that sometimes you can open attachments, but the file is not in your default folder or even doesn’t exist. This is a common cause of the « I can’t open this attachment » error that I was getting. To fix this issue, I just had to locate my Live Mail files and then right click the attachment in Live Mail and choose « open with ».

When I tried this out, I noticed that the error was gone. After doing this I was then able to open the files I wanted to send to other people and I was able to view them on the attachment on my Live Mail. Microsoft is still providing Live Mail with these kind of problems, so I definitely recommend checking them out. I hope this helps someone out there that has this type of issue and needs to know how to fix it.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.