Cant send e mails asks me enter user name password

About Forums Windows 7 Miscellaneous Cant send e mails asks me enter user name password

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

Cannot Send E-mails – Windows 7 Problems – What is Your Solution?

I have been having issues with the Microsoft Support trying to access my accounts that use the Outlook e-mail interface to sign into the system. When I try to log into my account using an email address, the form on the left hand side does not submit the submitted username and password properly. When I try to login using the Outlook interface from an address that does not match my existing account, it says that the error is there. Is there a way to change my e-mail address?
    cant send e mails asks me enter user name password
    Microsoft Support indicates that there is a problem with your settings on Outlook, the message settings do not match what you specified. You will need to go to the « Account Settings » setting and then select the « Send To » tab. If you typed in the desired recipient, it should be highlighted in yellow, if you typed in the correct email address, it should be grayed out. Simply repeat the steps above until you are satisfied that your settings match what you entered correctly.

Once this is completed, run the Microsoft Support on the same computer again and once again, run the Account Settings process. This time when the mailbox displays, it should appear to be showing correctly. It is always a good idea to re-establish a connection to the Outlook servers in order to resolve any potential security issues.

• Ce sujet a été modifié le il y a 1 année et 12 mois par paul.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.