Cant Turn Off Auto Complete Notification

About Forums Hardware Cant Turn Off Auto Complete Notification

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

I have been getting numerous Anti-virus anti-spyware questions and comments from all over the world regarding how to disable Microsoft’s « Can’t Turn Off Auto Complete Notification ». Well, let me tell you that it is really impossible to stop this notification. Yes, some companies try to customize the warning dialog box or the popup window but this is not a fix for the problem because all you do is to further increase the problems by placing false advertisements on your computer screen. After all, why would anyone buy a product when they can have the product working for them without them even having to touch it? When a product is not working, why would you spend money on the product anymore?

All I can tell you in order to get rid of this annoying alert is to go back to the initial release of Windows 95 and look for the registry keys that are responsible for the « Can’t Turn Off Auto Complete Notification ». From there, you can search for these keys and delete them or you can use other tools like XP Registry Cleaner and other registry tools in order to safely remove these keys. This should clear up the problem and make your computer fully functional.

Please consider all this and think on it. Please consider all this and think on it.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.