How Backup Live Mail Data

About Forums Windows 7 Miscellaneous How Backup Live Mail Data

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

A couple of months ago I was asked to troubleshoot an issue that was related to Outlook Live Mail. The Microsoft Support (MS) team reported a critical issue with the account and suggested that I try and come up with a resolution for it by using Backup Live Mail Data. They gave me a definition of what they were looking for in the process, which I will explain. Backup Live Mail Data is the process of creating an Outlook Live Mail data backup of your current mailbox. With this Backup Live Mail Data you can restore the entire mailbox without any issues whatsoever, allowing you to run Outlook with no problems.

Microsoft Support said that their technical people were experiencing problems with the ability to export and import MS SQL Server databases using MSP or MS SQL database. Basically the problem was that the connection between your email program and the Microsoft MS SQL database server was failing. The MS Support engineers worked with me to come up with a solution to make the migration between the email program and the MS SQL server possible. Once they figured out the connection issue and were able to fix it the migration of your mailbox was fast and easy.

What I did after restoring my mailbox was to go to the Microsoft Online Store and purchase the product called « Mail Batch ». This software is an extremely powerful tool that allows you to create and back up multiple mailboxes simultaneously. After importing all the mail from all of the mailboxes that you have created on all of the mail servers in your network, you can then perform a full restore of your Outlook Live Mail Database without a problem.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.