How do I stop messenger starting hotmail

About Forums Windows 7 Miscellaneous How do I stop messenger starting hotmail

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

How Do I Stop Messenger Starting Hotmail?

Windows 7 and Messenger are not able to work together. This is the reason why there are many customers who are having the same problem. This problem is so bad that some people have lost their money as well as their data because of the incompatibility of Windows and Messenger. The Microsoft company made the decision to provide a solution for this issue and it is called « Support ». I believe that there is no need to ask for support anymore as Microsoft has already solved this problem. If you want to solve this problem, then you can refer to the following resources:

how do i stop messenger starting hotmail

There are many reasons for the problem of Windows not being able to start on Messenger. There are mainly two causes. One is the installation of new software like Microsoft Word or Windows Picture, PowerPoint or Media Player. The other cause is the use of the Windows Driver Verifier Tool. You can uninstall all the drivers that you don’t need any more and start your Windows 7 system. After you restart your Windows 7, you will see a message on the notification area about incompatible drivers. You will find a step by step guide in your manual which will help you to solve this problem.

There are many problems related to the messenger program called Hotmail. But, the Microsoft support has been very helpful in resolving many problems related to this program. So, if you want to get a new version of the Hotmail for Windows 7 program, then you should check out the link below. It is a free download and you can find the software below.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.