how do i turn off overtype mode

About Forums Windows 7 Miscellaneous how do i turn off overtype mode

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

How Do I Turn Off Overtype Mode in Windows 7?

Why is it that the official Microsoft support site just tells me to go into Microsoft Control Panel? What’s the deal? When I go to the Microsoft support site to get help for my PC, what do I see there? I can’t find a way to turn off overtype mode in Windows 7, so I’m stuck with it.

But I didn’t just find this page when I was trying to figure out how to turn off overtype mode in Windows 7. I found it when I was testing out a new feature on my computer and thought it was going to be fun to turn off overtype mode by sending a bunch of requests to Microsoft. But then I found out that what I thought was a feature was actually a bug. Now I have to find another way to turn off overtype mode in Windows 7.

The official Microsoft Support site still tells me to go into Microsoft Control Panel and to use the Keyboard Accessibility tab. It doesn’t tell me anything about turning off overtype mode in Windows 7. So why can’t I turn off overtype mode on my own? And why doesn’t Microsoft care enough to fix this bug? Please help me figure out how to turn off overtype mode in Windows 7!

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.