How Unlock Bitloker Via Cmd

About Forums Technology News How Unlock Bitloker Via Cmd

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

Recently, I discovered that My Windows Account does not have access to the « My Computer » folder of the « My Documents » folder on my computer. It also does not have the ability to get to the Start Menu and navigate the Start Menu by clicking on the Start button, if the Start Menu is not being displayed. A click on Start is not present, as if it was moved to another location, there is no where on the screen to click. This is a common issue with some Microsoft products and since I am using Windows XP I am having issues with My Windows Account. The solution is easy; follow these steps: (Refer to the screenshots below if you are still having problems). After completing these steps, You should be able to use the My Computer Folder to access the Start Menu.

When you right-click the My Windows Account icon on your desktop, go to Properties, then under the Compatibility tab, click to check if your computer can run this application. If your computer cannot run the application, you will have to reboot your computer and see if that fixes the problem. If you see that your computer can run the application, continue on to step two. After you see that your computer can run the application, then follow the following steps. Open Command Prompt (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt) Click to open the Run command input box and type « cd » %computername%Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsStartup » « , and then press the Enter key.

Then, input the following command and press the Enter key: start.msi Click the Next button. The next step in the process requires you to type the path to the startup CD and then click on the Finish button. After the process is complete, restart your computer, then open the Start Menu and navigate to the Startup page and you should see the Microsoft icon.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.