Hp Wireless Tv Connect Streams 1080P Video Hits Intel Widi Where Hurts

About Forums Windows Update Hp Wireless Tv Connect Streams 1080P Video Hits Intel Widi Where Hurts

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

So the connection issues are still being reported by many users. When it comes to Hp Wireless TV Connect Streams 1080P Video Hits Intel Widi Where hurting, the problem seems to be more on Windows and the drivers than anything else. At least that is what I am seeing from some of my friends that have been using this product.

As you can imagine, it doesn’t matter whether you are an IT professional or just a normal everyday PC user, this issue is definitely not going to go away. As much as I’m upset, I am going to do what I can to fix this issue for everyone. There are two things I need from Microsoft to help my situation. The first is to find out what the current Windows updates are and if there are any bugs with the drivers. Now, not all people who have the same issue will need to get these two things solved, but for those that do, there is not much Microsoft has done. To add insult to injury, they are only fixing the problem for the current version of the product which was released over a year ago.

The second thing I would like them to do is to provide support for all versions of the software, which is a mandatory rule to have when using any products that you purchase. So how do I contact Microsoft? The best place to get the support they are supposedly providing is their official website. They have tons of information on the website that is very informative and helps users fix their Windows issues. With any luck, one of the issues with your Wintel TV Connect Streams is going to get fixed by them before it is too late.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.