Ie6 Portable

About Forums Windows Update Ie6 Portable

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

The Ie6 Portable is a highly capable phone and web phone for anyone that has a PC or Mac. It offers support for most of the features offered by Windows, the very same platform that you are running your business on. The Ie6 Portable features a complete version of Windows and also a Flash plugin that support all of the latest versions of the latest Flash plug-in from Adobe. It also has a built in camera that uses a high quality video camera as well as a virtual keyboard. It also includes an unlimited talk time that is one hour.

I would not be surprised if this new phone were to be packaged with MSDN. The packages that have shipped with MSDN applications include Active Server Pages, Sharepoint, C# Builder, Visual Studio Express, and .NET Framework. Another feature that I think is really cool is that you can download media from the internet as well as a virtual keyboard for games. It also comes with a multilingual dictionary and instant messaging tool. It has a full version of Outlook and a full version of Visual Studio.

I also find this phone to be extremely useful because it has an ICD and ASD support. It also offers access to Oracle’s BigTable and MySQL database. These database databases offer a cross-platform database with great support for most of the latest browsers including Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Google Chrome. I am sure that more support features would be coming for this phone in the future.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.