Information Bar Doesnt Appear Download Activex

About Forums Hardware Information Bar Doesnt Appear Download Activex

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

This particular information bar doesn’t appear on my Windows, I know it won’t’ be true for you but it is for me. It won’t appear if I install or uninstall ActiveX directly from the registry. All I want to do is to turn this off so I can just delete it, however, it’s not on by default so I cannot do that. I’ve tried a couple of things, one was to use the ‘Start’ button and type « regedit » and hit enter, this will tell me where I am able to look for the ActiveX. The other thing I tried was to use the Registry Editor inside the program « RegEdit » which is found in the « Start » Menu, but if I just press F8 it won’t let me because it thinks the regedit file is a program that is currently running.

When I do delete this type of thing, the Security Status in the Task Manager will just go to blue and the « Disable » button is there as well. I can’t get this thing to be gone. I even tried removing the object from the « All Users » Users and Groups in the Administrator’s Shell under the « Run » Window and nothing worked either. Any ideas?

Can anyone help with this, I would like to know the product that is causing this, is it the Windows Management Instrumentation? Or does it come from another application? Thanks!

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.