Information Bar Doesnt Appear Download Activex

About Forums Hardware Information Bar Doesnt Appear Download Activex

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

When you find a virus that is running in the middle of your computer, it shows up as a little bar at the bottom of the screen that doesn’t appear to do anything. You would think it would show the name of the virus or something like that, but it doesn’t. If it shows up and the icon is blank, like if you are trying to run an application it should start and then go away, but it doesn’t. At least that is what is happening to me, as I tried to fix the problem.

So how do you fix this? Well, I have found that I can’t use the Microsoft Support Team for anything. They are not trained in any way to fix any problem with a computer and they can’t be bothered to help at all. You need to search for a program called « ActiveX Missing », and you can download it from the link below.

This program will scan your computer for any kind of ActiveX that might be missing from XP, or Vista. After you install it will then tell you the status of the programs that you want it to look for. Now it will show you if the app is missing and how many copies it has left. It works great, I just downloaded it and tested it a couple of days ago and it works great.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.