Just Fixed Error My Windows 7 Pc

About Forums Technology News Just Fixed Error My Windows 7 Pc

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

« How do I fix an error that just fixed error » is a common question I hear from my Windows 7 PC. If you are the new owner of a brand new PC and are trying to figure out how to fix an error that just fixed an error, it is not difficult at all. The only thing you need to do is to follow these instructions and a little bit of your time. Most of the times, this problem arises due to a corrupted registry file. If you try and delete the problem file with the right technique, you can fix your computer without any problems. Just follow the below mentioned steps and you will be able to fix all the errors that are showing on your computer.

The first step to fix this problem is to go into the C: Windows folder, and locate the program called User Profile. Once you find it, double click on it to start the program. This is very important because this file plays a major role in locating your errors. When you open the program, you will notice that a window pops up. Open the program with Administrator privileges. Once you launch the program, you will notice that there is a list of errors on your computer.

After selecting all the errors and clicking the Uninstall button, select OK. You will get a confirmation message. Select Close to finish the process. Now, restart your PC and check for errors in your system. If you are lucky, your computer will be running smoothly. If not, go back to step number one and repeat the same procedure. In a few days, if you have cleaned up your computer well, your PC will show no errors.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.