Kb969856 Keeps Installing

About Forums Microsoft Public: Windows Live Mail Desktop Kb969856 Keeps Installing

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

My Internet search last week for a way to keep installing Microsoft Office were in vain. I could not find anything that would prevent the .exe file from being installed without my permission. On the other hand, the same search did find a lot of ways to keep this unwanted program from installing and running on my computer. One thing that I found that I was not able to stop is Windows system restarting. After a while, I stopped trying to find ways to stop this software from being installed on my PC.

After some time, I am no longer prompted to open this application by Windows. In order to confirm this, I attempted to restart my computer and got the same message. It was not immediately obvious to me why the program was not opening when I tried to run it. I went ahead and decided to install the uninstall application and uninstall the program manually from the Windows Start menu. I was surprised that it went right along with the path where it had been placed. The program did not even open or run when I attempted to run it in Windows Explorer.

What is really disturbing about this situation is that the program is supposed to be running without my knowledge on my computer. I am going to have to close it out because I can no longer open it any more. I need to understand how to run this program without any Windows warning to alert me to it. I have become very frustrated that I cannot keep my computer safe from these annoying little programs. I need to change to a system where I can not install programs that I do not want to.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.