Kb971961 Error Code 800B0100

About Forums Windows Update Kb971961 Error Code 800B0100

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

Did you ever get an error code that was labeled as KB971961, but is actually a Windows Error 800B0100? I am sure you have, and I can tell you why. I also had this same problem on my computer, and I just figured out why the error popped up on my screen. It is due to many reasons and there are solutions for it, so let’s go over how to fix this error:

The first thing I found was that I could manually clean up my computer by using a software program called « Cleaning Windows Error » (CT), which will get rid of this error from your computer. If you have never heard of CTL or cleaning Windows errors, well it’s a program that can remove any and all errors from your computer and help you run Windows like new again. For some reason the KB971961 error would not allow CTL to get rid of, but if you had this program you could easily take care of this problem. The program is FREE and it can be downloaded HERE.

After installing the program, I installed it and then I went to the Control Panel, then System and Maintenance, then click on Startup, then choose the way you want Windows to start up. If you did not want Windows to restart all the time, then change it to Automatic Startup. You will find it pretty easy to go through the process. I am sure that when you have finished cleaning Windows errors like this one, you will be able to clean other errors that you might encounter.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.