Missing Dvd Rw Drive

About Forums Windows 7 Miscellaneous Missing Dvd Rw Drive

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

The latest error message that we’ve been experiencing on our Dell PowerEdge R730 server is that of a missing DVR-R, or the Missing DVD drive. I’ve tried many different error messages and fixes and I can tell you that none of them seem to work for us. This is an absolutely massive issue for us as we have been using this machine for over a year now and I don’t think that we will be able to fix this without re-installing all of our applications. It’s a disaster waiting to happen and we cannot afford to lose our entire data because of it. In the past I’ve tried all of the repair software that is available, but to no avail.

The only thing that seems to help with this problem is the DVD-R Drive Repair Utility, which is available from Dell’s official website. This program seems to be the answer to our problem and has fixed many other errors on my Dell computers, and seems to be able to fix the Missing DVD drive issue as well. I would recommend trying this program out and see if it works for you, but also read the reviews before making your decision, as this is not a popular software product, which probably contributes to its poor rating.

The main cause of this problem is that our Windows registry is corrupted quickly. This software is designed to make the system much more stable and reliable by fixing any corrupt files in the Windows registry, making it much easier to use the machine. The Missing DVD drive error has plagued this machine for months now and is a huge problem for our productivity at work. We really do need a solution and I know that this program will help us get back to work.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.