About Forums Software Moving Emails Inbox Storage Folders

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

Moving Emails Inbox Storage Folders Problems In Windows 7

paul
    Maître des clés

The first issue I had with Microsoft Support is with the new « inbox storage folders ». In previous versions of Windows, I could easily create as many folder structures as I wanted on my desktop. Unfortunately, they did not show up in the folder list unless they were modified in some way (delete, move, rename). I needed to do this manually, which was annoying and time consuming. With Windows 7, the same process was automated but I did not understand why it was so difficult to accomplish the task in the past.

The second issue I had with Microsoft Support was with the fact that a calendar for Outlook appeared to be missing. It was in the « Wizard » bar at the bottom of the screen but never appeared when the mouse was clicked. I then had to download the new version of Microsoft Outlook in order to see this functionality again. I was not the only one who found this out the hard way. Fortunately, the support staff was kind enough to help me out and to give me a new registry cleaner in order to enable me to get rid of all the junk files in the system. After the cleanup, Outlook « just works » once again!

Overall, I would say that Microsoft Support has a lot of work to do in order to maintain their reputation. The support team’s abilities to handle issues like mine will most likely be greatly diminished by the arrival of Windows 7. Windows 7 is indeed the future of Windows as it should be, but if Microsoft does not put more focus on its customer’s needs, people will only stay away from the software company and that is not a good thing for any business. Please consider all this and think on it.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.