Msn Crashes When Initiate Conversation Contacts

About Forums Hardware Msn Crashes When Initiate Conversation Contacts

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

Msn Crashes When Initiate Conversation Contacts is a Microsoft bug that was discovered and reported by Stuart Massow of BestFreePC.com. This is an extremely frustrating bug, because it means that if you try to initiate a conversation with your PC, your computer will immediately crash. For me, it was almost impossible to initiate a conversation with my computer, because it always gave a message that said something like « Failed to load module »Page not found. » The only way to get it to actually load the module that it was trying to load was to first reboot my computer, then go into the task manager and then to click on the error section.

However, one of the things that I did find about this Msn Crashes When Initiate Conversation was that I didn’t have to worry about it at all, because there was another application called « Windows Help and Support ». This program will run even if your computer crashes. This is because when Windows Help and Support are started up, it will basically run an « app update » on your computer, which will then cause the Msn Crashes When Initiate Conversation to stop happening.

I also found that if I went into the start menu and then to search for the Msn Crashes When Initiate Conversation (it wasn’t there when I was trying to figure out why my computer was always crashing), then I could load up this program and use it to just restart my computer. This made it seem like I had resolved the problem, but after a while, I would still have Msn Crashes When Initiate Conversation. So the next thing I did was actually uninstall this program, and then go into the task manager. And sure enough, all the crashes were gone! So, if you want to resolve Msn Crashes When Initiate Conversation, just go into the task manager and run Windows Help and Support to restart your computer.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.