My Computer Has Frozen Installing Updats Shut Down Screen

About Forums Windows 7 Miscellaneous My Computer Has Frozen Installing Updats Shut Down Screen

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

Updats shut down the computer, so it can’t be fixed by the user. I recently had a problem with my computer that was due to the windows update. It appeared to be working fine when I installed it and running without problems until one day it just quit. I didn’t know what it was doing to my computer until I asked my friend who uses the same computer for his games and he said that his computer has frozen up and had to be restarted.

Once I restarted my computer it appeared to be running fine again but I was having a problem with new programs running in the background which was taking up memory and slowing the computer down. The answer to this problem was to go into my computer and uninstall the programs that were causing the problem. It wasn’t until I had already started using all the memory free from the programs did my computer freeze up again. When I looked into the support section of my computer, my solution for this problem was to purchase hardware and software called registry cleaner.

After purchasing this it took about 30 minutes for the support to get back to me and tell me that I did not have to uninstall anything from my computer. They said that my computer was perfectly fine and nothing was wrong with it. I should have taken this advice at the time, because if I had waited a little longer I could have had a system crash on me and I would have lost my game progress and money. So my advice is, don’t let the new software, registry cleaner or hardware, stop you from having your games and your save when your computer freezes up.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.