My Computer Has Frozen Installing Updats Shut Down Screen

About Forums Technology News My Computer Has Frozen Installing Updats Shut Down Screen

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

Have you experienced the My Computer has frozen or shut down screen and is now trying to restore it? The My Computer has frozen or shut down screen is one of the most common problem in a PC. It is the time when you have to take your computer in to the service center and not knowing what to do, you might just give up the trouble and ask for a new computer. Or, you can try doing a restore to an earlier date from the CD which gives you an option to set up the My Computer after which, you can also install and run the hardware programs without any problem. What if the system hangs up and continues to run without a valid error message? You should see the Microsoft Support Center about this issue. If the error message is stated as « My Computer has frozen », « My Computer is shut down », « My Computer is damaged »My Computer has stopped working », then you can fix the problem by using the Microsoft’s Windows XP Recovery Tools.

To use the tools, it is mandatory to update your operating system to Windows XP that is properly installed and up to date. Once you have done this, you will be required to download the Microsoft Windows XP Recovery Tools on your computer, install it and run it. You need to launch the software by clicking the option to automatically start the tool, select the operating system to scan and finally select the item « Restore My Computer » and then click « Continue ». Once you click the « Next » button, it will automatically create a restore point for the PC and then restart the computer.

Once the PC starts up, the My Computer has frozen or shut down screen will start to display and your computer will have the opportunity to retrieve and restore the data. The restored version of the data may differ from the original or earlier version depending on the situation. If the condition is such that the My Computer has frozen or shut down screen is fixed, then you can choose to proceed to the next step in the software. However, if you want to work on another file or simply to run another program and your computer doesn’t boot, then it is better to use the Microsoft Windows XP Recovery Tools to fix the problem.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.