Problem Windows Live Mail Import Oe Dbx Files

About Forums Hardware Problem Windows Live Mail Import Oe Dbx Files

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

When I tried to use a free email address, a security issue came up that caused a problem for me when I try to use Problem Windows Live Mail Import Oe Dbx Files. I am an IT professional and use several systems for my work and personal use and was having the same issue when I was trying to import the Oe Dbx file to use as a template. This is the type of Microsoft mail client that you get when you buy Microsoft Office 2020 and it is one of the biggest advantages of buying this type of software, because it’s one hundred percent compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server. Microsoft is now free to download and use, so you should always check on their website to see if they are compatible with your software that you use.

After trying to open Outlook to export my mail messages and using the Help menu to run the Microsoft Help, I was able to export the email messages. When I tried to import the Oe Dbx file, the Import Oe Dbmx command gave me the error that I had a problem when opening the document. It also gave me a message that I needed to reload Outlook to continue with the import. So, I used the Restore Oe Dbmx command and restarted Outlook and repeated the process again. This time, the imported message went through, but when I went to Outlook and opened a message that I had saved, it said it was unable to read the message and there was no point in saving it as I didn’t know what to do with it.

So, I called support tech who told me to uninstall Microsoft Live Mail and then reinstall it, which didn’t work at all. They also told me that all I had to do was contact Microsoft to ask for assistance, but I wasn’t sure why I had this problem, because it’s been working fine since I purchased it. So, I went ahead and went online and typed in « problem Windows Live Mail Import Oe Dbmx File ». I had no results until I realized that these Oe Dbmx files only show up in the event viewer dialog box and not any other way.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.