Quicken Sounds Disappearing

About Forums Windows Update Quicken Sounds Disappearing

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

« I got a new email from a Quicken Sounds program with this message: » « Your computer is no longer able to operate this application. This issue will be resolved shortly. » I’ve been in touch with my Microsoft Support and have been told that the messages I’m getting are correct, the program is being disabled for some reason, but it is a fault with my computer, and the solution is to uninstall the program and then reinstall it. Am I the only one who’s getting these messages?

So, how do I get rid of this problem? What can I do to get my computer to start working again? I have taken the necessary steps to get rid of this problem but the error message still appears. I know that I don’t want to keep spending money on a new program each time this happens because it’s always going to show up again, but I’m not sure what else to do. My problem is that my computer seems to have been corrupted somehow and it needs to be repaired before it can start up again, or it’s going to stop working altogether.

I have called Microsoft Support a few times and asked them to send me a computer that will be repaired, and they said they will try. If this is the case, what can I do to solve this problem? Is there any way that I can get my computer to start up again? Help! Thank you in advance for your help. Please reply soon!

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.