About Forums Software Re Send Page Link E Mail Ie8 Windows 7 A

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

Microsoft Support? Re Send Page Link

paul
    Maître des clés

How to get a response from Microsoft Support? You need to ask yourself one question – is Microsoft going to take action if you get a response from them and they don’t provide you with the right answers that you have requested? It’s like that every time. I’ve had a few people in the past asking me to get support for my pc because it’s not working the way it used to. The problem is that they are receiving no help. So, as a consumer I am simply asking if they are going to do something about it?

re send page link e mail ie8 windows 7 a

You might ask why I mention that, because what happened to all the PCs that were made by Samsung? They all got scratched up, their drives were getting filled up and getting weak and they didn’t have a clue as to how to fix it or where to get it fixed. Well, you don’t have that problem any more because your PC has made it easy for you to solve this problem.

If you want Microsoft Support then get to them now! Get your system running again and let them know that you would like to get a response. Let them know that you need to have them fix it for you. These are some of the things that I have found to be true. Hopefully this will help you.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.