Reinstall Solitaire

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

You may think that it’s a ridiculous question, but I have read on another one of your articles that you can re-install Solitaire in the old version of Windows. That’s a wonderful thought and something that I can only imagine really makes the game much more exciting, but the only thing that I have heard of is the fact that it’s possible. But is this an actual feature? Is it possible to re-install Solitaire?

So, if you want to re-install Solitaire, what you will need to do is go into the « Update and Security » option. There you will need to click on the Updates tab and select the version that the game was updated to. After you’ve done that you should get a message saying « Something went wrong, click OK and then restart the computer to fix the issue ». You’ll see a message telling you that the game has been installed and is already running and everything looks fine. Then you can click on the game option again and start the game.

If you have problems re-installing, you can use the program that Microsoft provides for this task. It’s called « Microsoft Update ». Just download the Microsoft Update program and run it, and when it’s done, you should see a link to download Solitaire from Microsoft for you to install it.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.