Runtime Error R6025

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

I’m just using a computer and it keeps giving me Runtime Error R6025, how do I fix this? I would like to get rid of this error completely. I didn’t notice this error until now and I can’t seem to fix it. My computer is brand new, not a Dell or a Microsoft machine. When I go to Microsoft’s site to get support, I can’t find any help there, just the search function.

This error is caused by an error with the registry and the files in the windows folder. It’s a big problem that Microsoft should have addressed years ago, but they ignored it. I can get the files fixed, but it requires a Windows XP operating system. What’s a windows xp operating system? This computer has a few years old memory, it’s probably running on XP. This may sound old, but it is the most reliable operating system on the market. Everyone should be using it.

This computer doesn’t need a registry repair, but I don’t want to lose data. The registry files are the thing that causes Runtime Error R6025, because without them the registry will not function properly. You can download an XP registry cleaner from the internet, but I suggest that you use one that is designed for XP operating systems. If you don’t mind spending money, then you can get a virus checker that scans the registry and will warn you if there is a virus hiding there.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.