Scan Pdf Twain Networkscanner

About Forums Windows 7 Miscellaneous Scan Pdf Twain Networkscanner

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

I purchased a new scanner from a local store, the Scan Pdf Twain Networkscanner. It was almost exactly as described in the product description. We checked it out on the internet and this seemed like a pretty good looking scanner. The only real difference that I could notice between the product and its description is the price. It was $39.95 and less than half the cost of my old scanner. If I would have known that I could get the same features for less money, I would have purchased the product without the steep discount.

I called up Microsoft Support to ask about the discount. The Support person did not even know where to get one. He told me that when you call Microsoft Support, you can talk to a representative who will give you a name and number. I asked if I could go to this number, it would help me find a local representative. He said that he would try to contact me but that it was probably not a great idea because he was at work. Then, I heard him say that I could take my situation to someone else if I wanted to. I told him that I did not want to take my situation any further and hung up.

The Scan Pdf Twain Networkscanner has a built in error removal feature that will remove all errors that come with the system and put your scanner right back into working order. The scanner works just fine, but the new price of less than 50% off what I paid for it made me wonder why they would sell it for so little. I doubt that I will be buying another product from Microsoft, at least for the time being.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.