Scanning Import Videos Pictures Does Not Close

About Forums Windows Update Scanning Import Videos Pictures Does Not Close

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

This is a most annoying error message that Windows XP has when Scanning Import Videos Pictures Does Not Close on the System. This message does not get fixed by following any help desk software manual or error forum posts either, it is quite obvious and as I said earlier; a common issue on Windows XP. What do you do if you are being directed to « Registry Errors »Windows is unable to read the path for ‘DVD' »? The first place you should look is in the Windows Error Reports to see what is causing your problems.

When this error appears, there are many things which can cause the registry errors or windows not to read the system paths correctly. With my computer being constantly having problems with their scanning of Import Videos Pictures Does Not Close it’s very easy to tell what is wrong because it never tells me where to go to find the right information to fix the problem. As a result I would go to the Windows Error Reports and then click on « Fix the problem. » When I click on « Fix the Problem » it shows me the list of all the errors and the reason why they are happening.

If you are facing « Scanning Import Videos Pictures Does Not Close » on your computer, it’s pretty easy to see which is causing it and here is the solution you need to repair the problem. From the Windows Error Reports you can type « regedit » in the search box and then hit enter. You will be brought to the Registry Editor. When you are in the Registry Editor you will find a path named « TDSS.DLL ». Delete this path, because it is no longer needed by Windows.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.