Slow Wlm High Cpu Usage

About Forums Microsoft Public: Windows Live Mail Desktop Slow Wlm High Cpu Usage

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

As an Internet computer support engineer, I often come across the situation where the Slow Wlm High CPU Usage on a Windows XP machine, is a result of the motherboard being out of spec. If your motherboard is out of spec, it means that the motherboard manufacturer has made a mistake somewhere and the CPU is out of spec. So, if you have a Slow Wlm High CPU Usage on a XP machine, then I would suggest you take a closer look at your motherboard. If you do not have an idea what your motherboard is, you can visit the motherboard website and find out what sort of board you are using.

My advice is to check the motherboard on your machine before calling the support engineer to help you out. This is because the Slow Wlm High CPU Usage on your machine might be the result of the ‘system drive’ on your machine is on the older specification. If your computer has no hard drive or the system drive is not an SSD, then your system will most likely run slower than if the system drive was an SSD.

When calling the support engineer to help you out, I suggest you set a time frame for the technician to get back to you. At this stage, they will be able to tell you which part of the setup is wrong and fix it for you. Before calling the support engineer, you need to make sure you have the date and time stamp for your machine. Then you need to try the systems on, and see if the performance is as good as you would like it to be.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.