Sysprep Unattend Xml File Driver Paths Problem

About Forums Internet Explorer Sysprep Unattend Xml File Driver Paths Problem

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

Sysprep Unattend Xml File Driver Paths Problem – Why Is Support Ignoring User Feedback?

paul
    Maître des clés

When I had a Sysprep Unattend Xml File Driver Paths Problem with my Sysprep VSCA Package Installation, I discovered that the OEM supported the Release Candidate for a year – in the meantime, the Support Engineer of the company would use the Sysprep Unattend Xml File Driver Paths Problem and not send out any Updates for an entire year. This was my first experience of seeing Support Engineers ignoring Customer Support Needs during the entire deployment process of a product, not allowing new and updated Security Updates to be issued even if they have reached the Release Candidate phase. The worst part is that the Support Engineer I dealt with (and who I later reported claimed, « The MSDN is the only source for MSDN Product Support » (MSDN). For such a small Company, this claim is enough to eliminate Support for a large, high-profile Company like Hewlett Packard Enterprise from their portfolio of products.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.