Task Manager Memory Graph Changes

About Forums Internet Explorer Task Manager Memory Graph Changes

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

The Windows Vista Task Manager Memory Graph (Taskbar) Updates – Find Out How To Fix It Yourself!

paul
    Maître des clés

Recently, a Problem was discovered on Microsoft Support Communities (MS) Discussion Forums regarding the Task Manager memory graph changes in Windows Vista. We have noticed and confirm the issue on a virtual machine running on Windows XP Service Pack 2 without any error messages or system crashes while playing a video game. After researching the problem and to my surprise this issue is not isolated to one particular OS version, this issue is common with all. A user reported to me that it caused their computer to lock up while running a program in the Task Manager. They have several reasons for the problem, but we will leave the discussion open until the issue is resolved. In this article I will explain how we have fixed the problem on a virtual machine running on Windows XP Service Pack 2 to find out if we can replicate the problem. We have confirmed that the problem is a result of a corrupted Task Manager settings and that is what our virtual machine has been affected by.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.