Windows Media Center Update

About Forums Microsoft Public: Windows Live Mail Desktop Windows Media Center Update

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

Well, it seems that the Windows Media Center Update has taken the Internet by storm. This new update released by Microsoft only recently is so popular that the Windows Media Center Update has become one of the most searched for search terms in Google in just a few days. A few of the features in this new update that seem to get a lot of attention are included in this article. I’d like to mention that one of the most talked about new feature that I saw on blogs was the ability to upload videos to the Windows Media Center Player. While I haven’t personally used this new feature, I have seen many people that have to say it’s pretty cool. I bet Microsoft will continue to release updates that make it easier for you to share your favorite videos with friends.

The next thing I would like to talk about is Microsoft Support. Many people that are very serious about downloading the Windows Media Center Update are seeing a massive increase in support calls from Microsoft Support Services. You may be wondering why Microsoft Support Services are making more calls lately? Well, if you have ever tried to download the Windows Media Center Update from Microsoft’s website you know that you can get booted off the server. After trying to download the update you may have to wait up to a few hours before they will allow you to download the update.

Since it appears that Microsoft Support Services is the only way to download the Windows Media Center Update it may be of concern to some that their PCs will be compromised. If you do download the update you should make sure that you don’t install it over a site that is not encrypted. Make sure that you are downloading the update from a secure site.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.