Your Internet Security Settings Prevented One More Files Being Opened

About Forums Technology News Your Internet Security Settings Prevented One More Files Being Opened

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    paul
    Maître des clés

If you’re seeing a problem with your Windows system, whether it’s the Windows Update process, Windows Error Code « 80070490 », or Windows XP registry errors, you’ve most likely been informed by Microsoft that one of the many problems with Windows is that it can’t handle the latest updates. Of course, this is something that can be quite frustrating, and the more I thought about this problem, the more my frustration level began to rise. The really aggravating thing about this was that there was no reason for my computer to have this problem – except for Windows Updates. You see, if I had not been constantly looking at my Microsoft update list, I would never have encountered the problem, and most likely, I wouldn’t be reading this article right now.

The fact is, if I had not been constantly checking my Microsoft updates list, then I probably would have never encountered the problem, and the only reason that I even knew that it was a problem was because my Internet Service Provider had set my computer to automatically check for Windows Updates every hour. I have seen other people complain about having the Microsoft update trouble, but I couldn’t tell you how many people I know who don’t even remember having to look at the Microsoft update list. In my case, I was always able to stay up to date, and that was exactly what I needed.

So, if you have trouble with Windows, it may be because your Internet Security Settings are preventing you from keeping your system updated. To fix this problem, you need to increase the number of processes that are running on your computer, which will prevent the Windows Update program from running too many times in a row.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.